- Electrical graduate are employed in Electricity Boards/Utility companies and large industries as engineers and managers, responsible for installation, maintenance, operation of power handling equipments and systems.
- Industries manufacturing large electrical machines and equipments employ engineers in design, production and testing.
- Educational Institutions and Research establishments recruit electrical engineers as faculty and scientists.
- Designing environmentally-conscious power systems and electric vehicles
- Developing improved medical devices and systems for imaging, diagnosis and telemedicine
- Exploiting the advances in microelectronics fabrication technology to create electronic chips that integrate more and more components into a single package
- Enhancing existing wired and wireless communications networks with improved digital techniques
- Applying microwave and optical technology to develop new, high-speed communication networks and
- Creating intelligent robotic systems to replace or augment human capabilities in hazardous or critical areas.